HERE’S 14 GREAT REASON’S TO BECOME A ROTARIAN!
- Simple networking turns into trusting friendships when you continually work with the same group for a greater purpose.
- Since the core of Rotary is service, members share similar values and ethics.
- Professionals from many different industries come together to share their expertise and skills.
- Learn from other members, featured speakers, and new experiences.
Convenient to Commit
- Monday evening meetings in the Nashua area easily fit into busy schedules.
- Three formal meetings held each month.
- Your efforts reflect your commitment. If you can’t always physically be at meetings, your engagement in the Club counts as attendance.
- Committee meetings are casual and flexible gatherings and/or calls.
- You choose your commitments. Involvement in committees, fundraising events, and service projects are on a volunteer basis.
- Use your personal strengths and talents to give back and make an impact.
- Have confidence in those surrounding you.
- Form business relationships organically through the trust, confidence, and fellowships formed.
- Use your entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking to help build a new organization from the foundation up.
- Know you are a part of something great.